I love this! Cute idea, interesting platform mecanics, mario vibes with the overworld, the only thing missing is a BBS upload to play from splore and on handheld devices!
Mourning the death of the old shepherd for 3 long days, you totally forgot about the sheeps !
They wandered aimlessly in the mountain and you are now alone to gather the herd within the fenced pastures.
- You only have 12 minutes before the sun goes down
- Collect 20 / 40 / 60 sheeps for a bronze / silver / gold medal
- Each level can be replayed to improve your time / sheep score ( the record won't be modified if you can't beat at least one of them )
- [z] jump
- [x] bark
Known issues :
The game is not properly finished. There's, like in every gamejam, a lot of missing features and bugs :
- You can collect medals even if your time is out. I wanted the player to be unable to get medal if had no time left, but for now, only access to new level is blocked
- I had a troublesome bug with sheeps within the fence, they sometime jump around or even escape the fences, but don't worry they still count as safe :)
- If you can get the gold medal, you can still improve your time, that is currently NOT displayed... You can still see the red clock to imagine what part of the 12 minutes you have spent for this result.
I will probably fix all of this after the jam rating period. Thank you for playing !
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Good game but the control configuration is annoying
i love the mechanic :D nicely done!
Wow! This game is the best. I really love the mechanic. Great story too. So nicely put together. Definitely would recommend a play. I want a gold medal!
This is so cute and lovely. :) It also controls a lot better than I thought, I remeber a similar mini-game in mario odyssey and that plays terrible ...